As I’ve done with any other new year celebration, I reflected on the accomplishments, lessons, and desires fulfilled rounding into yet another adventurous chapter of life.
As I welcome 2018 with huge goals, desires, and complete trust that the Universe has my d*mn back I want to share the 17 things that 2017 taught me.
- I am a spiritual badass, always have been, always will be and I fully and completely accept that.
- Joining a gym and high-performance program is life-changing on more levels than physical health.
- Listen to my intuition. It never ever lies.
- I no longer need to carry hurts and heartaches from years gone by. I let them go. Relief!
- Having BIG dreams scares all the right people outta my life.
- Married life gets better and better every year.
- A lot of women groups are still toxic places – say no more than saying yes.
- Abundance is my birthright.
- Soulmate clients are drawn to me and I to them.
- Forgiveness is key and opens the door to much healing.
- More isn’t necessarily better. It depends on what the more is….
- Loving yourself releases the urge to ‘fit in’ with all the wrong people.
- Sacrifices are a part of parenting.
- True love is unconditional.
- Grief is not healed by time.
- Vulnerability is the only way to stand in truth.
- I deserve this GREAT PRIMETIME life. 100% and it’s getting BETTER and BETTER and BETTER.
To all of you who have committed to dreaming bigger, living larger, and attracting more hell yes kind of people, things, and money into your life, I cheers to you! May 2018 be your best year, yet.
So much love,