Think Like a LADY, Act Like A BOSS!
A revolutionary badass making self-help sexy!
Christy is an advocate for positive change, a firecracker ready to help women live a life they love, and a high-vibe, high-five kinda gal.
Christy Primmer is the straight shootin’, go-to success coach unapologetically helping women like you create a life and business they want.
She’s earned some kickass credentials and packs top-notch education into the work she does but most importantly, she brings two decades of experience producing real results. She cares about things like equality, sticking up for others rights, and teaching women to love themselves from the inside out.
Christy teaches an attitude of abundance and personal power because those are two key ingredients in a sustainable recipe for success. She’s a Registered member of The Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers and Registered Mental Health Counsellor with Health Canada (NIHB).Fancy, eh?
She knows what it’s like to feel stuck and she also knows what it takes to get un-stuck. Guts!
Christy founded Primetime Consulting Services Inc. in 2011.
She wanted to start a new self-help movement for women with the focus being on ‘good enough as you are and becoming an even better version of yourself.’
She wanted to expand her reach and help millions of women learn how to embrace who they are instead of living in shame, and not feeling like they measure up.
Christy had a vision to write books, speak about things that matter, create products, and provide services that would empower others to cut through the sh*t in their own lives.
Through a career history of trauma counselling, coaching and taking the stage speaking on a variety of topics, she’s been transforming lives of thousands.
Why she believes in miracles!
Christy spoke healing and life over her son from day one and watched miracles happen as he started to do ALL the things Doctors and specialists said he’d never do.
Christy was using the power of words, energy, faith, and attitude WAYYYYY before she’d ever heard of the universal laws. She knows her sh*t and she has helped thousands of people completely transform their lives from the inside out.
Designing a healthy family and marriage without a template, Christy has a heart to help others do the same.
Turning pain into purpose and preaching from the roof tops that you can create the life you want. How bad do you want it?
Described as a powerhouse, mover and shaker and self-help thought leader, Christy is unstoppable.
- Life-long writer (and best-selling author)
- Lover of all things dill pickle (random…but true!)
- Red wine snob
- Creative badass
- TV personality
- Founder of Fierce and Fabulous Femmes
- Host of The Primetime HUMP Day Show
- Host of Women, Wisdom, and Wine
- Founder of Think Like A LADY Act Like A BOSS
- Host of Build Your Empire Masterminds
- Registered member of The Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Registered Mental Health Counsellor (Health Canada) Non-Insured Health Benefits
- Bachelors Degree Liberal & Professional Studies
- Developmental Services Worker Diploma
- Certified user of ODARA (Ontario Domestic Assault Risk Assessment)
- Earned more certificates than any filing cabinet could ever hold
- Research junkie with extensive experience focusing on dual diagnosis
- Life skills coaching
- Concurrent disorders training
- Educator and advocate for survivors of sexual violence
- PTSD/Trauma Counsellor
- Enthusiastic Advocate for First Nations people and their communities
- Past Chairperson for local elder abuse awareness network
- Former chronic volunteer
- Contributing fundraiser for original WIN – Habitat for Humanity “40 Women, 40 Days, $40,000” Building homes for women/families
- Member of local MADD chapter
- Council Chair for local community high school
- Provoker of change
- Advocate for Erb’s Palsy awareness
- Champion of any free-style sound off