Think Like a LADY, Act Like A BOSS!
Okay, okay, it’s true. I’ve been called a revolutionary badass making self-help sexy!
I’m an advocate for positive change, a firecracker ready to help women live a life they love, and a high-vibe, high-five kinda gal.
I’m a straight shootin’, go-to success coach unapologetically helping women like you create a life and business they want, all while embracing their divine femininity.
I’ve earned some kickass credentials and pack top-notch education into the work I do but most importantly, I bring two decades of experience producing real results. I care about things like equality, sticking up for others rights, and teaching women to love themselves from the inside out.
I teach an attitude of abundance and personal power because those are two key ingredients in a sustainable recipe for success. I’m a Registered member of The Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers and a registered mental health counselling provider with the Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Program and the Indian Residential Schools Resolution Health Support Program (IRS RHSP). Fancy, eh?
I founded Primetime Consulting Services Inc. in 2011.
I wanted to start a new self-help movement for women with the focus being on ‘good enough as you are and becoming an even better version of yourself.’ A movement where women could share how their spiritual connection has not only shaped their choices but also dramatically improved their lives and income.
I had a vision to write books, speak about things that matter, create products, and provide services that would empower women to cut through the sh*t in their own lives and re-connect with WHO they are.
Through a career history of trauma counselling, coaching, writing personal development books, and taking the stage speaking on a variety of topics, I’ve had the privilege of transforming thousands of lives.
Why I believe in miracles!
I spoke healing and life over my son from day one and watched miracles happen as he started to do ALL the things Doctors and specialists said he’d never do.
I was using the power of words, energy, faith, and attitude WAYYYYY before I’d ever heard of the Secret or universal laws. I know my sh*t and I have helped thousands of people completely transform their lives from the inside out.
Designing a healthy family and marriage without a template, I have a heart to help others do the same.
Turning pain into purpose and preaching from the roof tops that you can create the life you want. How bad do you want it?
Described as a powerhouse, mover and shaker and self-help thought leader, I am unstoppable.
- Life-long writer (and best-selling author)
- Lover of all things dill pickle (random…but true!)
- Red wine snob
- Creative badass
- TV personality
- Founder of Fierce and Fabulous Femmes
- Host of The Primetime HUMP Day Show
- Founder of Think Like A LADY Act Like A BOSS
- Host of Build Your Empire Masterminds
- Registered member of The Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Registered Mental Health Counsellor (Health Canada) Non-Insured Health Benefits
- Bachelors Degree Liberal & Professional Studies
- Developmental Services Worker Diploma
- Personal Support Worker Certificate
- Certified user of ODARA (Ontario Domestic Assault Risk Assessment)
- Earned more training certificates than any filing cabinet could ever hold
- Research junkie with extensive experience focusing on dual diagnosis
- Life skills coaching
- Educator and advocate for survivors of sexual violence
- Enthusiastic Advocate for First Nations people and their communities
- Past Chairperson for local elder abuse awareness network
- Former chronic volunteer
- Contributing fundraiser for original WIN – Habitat for Humanity “40 Women, 40 Days, $40,000” Building homes for women/families
- Member of local MADD chapter
- Former Council Chair for local community high school 4 years of service*
- Advocate for Erb’s Palsy and Brachial Plexus Injury awareness
- Champion of any free-style sound off