Expert on Relationships, Building Confidence, Best-Selling Author and Revolutionary Leader
Christy Primmer is a straight shootin’, go-to consultant who unapologetically helps women create a life and business they want.
She’s earned some kickass credentials and packs top-notch education into the work she does but most importantly, she brings two decades of experience producing real results.
Christy teaches an attitude of abundance and personal power because those are two key ingredients in a sustainable recipe for success. Christy is a Registered member of The Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers and Registered Mental Health Counsellor with Health Canada (NIHB). Fancy, eh?
She knows what it’s like to feel stuck and she also knows what it takes to get un-stuck. Guts!
As a Best-Selling Author, Christy is using the power in her words to provoke change in how women think and how they show up in the world. As a highly sought after speaker she’s using her voice to influence women to take action; to get back into the driver’s seat of their own lives.
Christy’s motto: Get your foot off the brake, start the car and hit the gas, baby!
From a struggling divorced single mom learning the ropes of parenting a child with a rare physical disability to vixen; multiple figure earner, her persistence in stripping off the labels and empowering her own self, son, and others to be more, do more, and have more in their lives has paid off. BIG time!
Christy founded Primetime Consulting Services Inc. in 2011. Through a career history of counselling, coaching and taking the stage speaking on a variety of topics, she’s been transforming the lives of thousands.
Described as a firecracker, mover and shaker and revolutionary thought leader, Christy is unstoppable.
Christy works with success-driven women who aren’t afraid to take action. Her elite coaching clients are hungry for more results and greater success.
- Best-Selling Author
- Host of Build Your Empire Mastermind
- Registered member of The Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Registered Mental Health Counsellor (Health Canada) Non-Insured Health Benefits
- Bachelors Degree Liberal & Professional Studies
- Developmental Services Worker Diploma
- Certified user of ODARA (Ontario Domestic Assault Risk Assessment)
- Have earned more certificates than you have time to read about (ask Christy if you’re interested!)
- Bringing years of experience working with individuals living with dual diagnosis and mental health issues
- Life skills coaching
- Concurrent disorders training
- Chronic advocate for victims of sexual violence
- PTSD/Trauma Counsellor
- Enthusiastic Advocate for First Nations people and their communities
- Past Chairperson for local elder abuse awareness network
- Advocate for Seniors & Elder Abuse Awareness
- Contributing fundraiser for original WIN – Habitat for Humanity “40 Women, 40 Days, $40,000” Building homes for women/families
- Former Director at Large for local MADD chapter
- Council member for community high school
- Co-author of the Best-Seller “Igniting The Fire”
- Published author – Ezine Articles
- Provoker of change
- Advocate for Erb’s Palsy awareness